On 12/23/19, Hartmut Figge <h.fi...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Lee:
>
>>It's probably the same now.. you just have to figure out the proper
>>"Content Type" for xls and doc files..
>
> I have searched for a .xls on my machine using 'locate' and found one in
> the source of SM-2.53. Trying to open that resulted in
>
> http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/xls191223.png
>
> So, install LibreOffice or something equivalent. Perhaps some calc
> program will suffice.

I already have libreoffice installed, but I probably skipped the
'register libreoffice file types' or some such when I installed it..
^shrug^ no big deal.  If it bothers me enough I can probably figure
out the correct file type or reinstall libreoffice and not skip the
register file types step

Thanks
Lee