xxyyz wrote:
I have SM 2.49.5 32 bit on WXP and 64 bit on W7, and have been
synching them by copying the Mozilla folders (C:\Documents and
Settings\username\Mozilla on WXP, C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming
\Mozilla on W7) to and fro, with no problems.

If I put SM 2.53.1 64 bit on the W7 machine, will I still be able
to do this?

If you're doing this kind of activity to allow you to have your mail on more than one machine, you really need to move to IMAP, where your mail is stored on the server. Even if it is technically possible to copy your profiles back and forth between two machines, Seamonkey was never designed to work that way. Conversely, IMAP is designed this kind of condition.

Smith