EE wrote:
Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
EE wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 4/18/2020 10:30 AM, EE wrote:
Thomas Pamin wrote:
YouTube is still giving me issues. Lots of blank pages and no video
icons. Here's the latest page that is blank on SM, but works fine on
Edge. Any help?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL772AE94FA6BA3D6E

I have media.autoplay.enable set to false.  I do not allow cookies for
YouTube.  I use a user-agent override with YouTube.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.14; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/62.0

You might want to change the platform info for Windows, though it
probably does not matter much.

Rejecting cookies breaks some Web sites.  Instead, I makr the file
cookies.sqlite in my profile as read-only.  The Web server thinks it is
setting cookies, but those cookies are lost as soon as I terminate
SeaMonkey.

I default to blocking cookies and make exceptions for those that I need.   With sites I visit only occasionally, I limit them to session cookies.

How?  I used to do that until Firefox dropped the coding supporting the setting of Permissions and Seamonkey had to follow suit.

I bookmarked chrome://communicator/content/permissions/cookieViewer.xul
You can use that to make exceptions to cookie permissions.

That's really cool.  I never knew that was there.