EE wrote:
How?  I used to do that until Firefox dropped the coding supporting the setting of Permissions and Seamonkey had to follow suit.

I bookmarked chrome://communicator/content/permissions/cookieViewer.xul
You can use that to make exceptions to cookie permissions.  I am actually using a cookie manager extension (written for Firefox but run through the converter) that can make cookie permission exceptions for the site I am currently viewing.  I patched it so that it would also access cookieViewer.xul.

I've found that bookmarking the cookieViewer is useful. Although I normally flush my cookies at the end of a session, it's the fastest way of getting to cookie data quickly, and to me, the UI works better than going through the Data Manager.

Smith