Edward wrote on 10/08/2020 4:39 AM:
I am running SeaMonkey on Fedora Linux, using the Fedora-supplied package.

Are there are any known differences, other than appearance, between the SeaMonkey Modern and Default themes?

I have noticed when using the Default theme, SeaMonkey tends to run slow, not just with the Mail & News window, but the browser window as well. But when switching to the Modern theme and restarting, SeaMonkey performs a lot faster, the speed difference is noticeable.

Thank you in advance.

Edward, when you think "SeaMonkey performs a lot faster, the speed difference is noticeable", is this just for those sites that you were previously at so their information is all in your cache making SM "seem" to display the information quicker .... or are you suggesting SM is operating faster for sites that you haven't been at since clearing your Cache??
--
Daniel

Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623