On 8/12/20 10:15 AM, Nuno Silva wrote:

Does your desktop environment inside Fedora have an option to change the
UI theme? Does it change the appearance of SeaMonkey with the Default
theme?

If so, does the situation improve if you try other UI themes?

I am not aware of one within Fedora itself that changes it system-wide.

I mainly use either the LXDE or LXQt desktop environments (DE). LXDE includes an option to change the theme. LXQT has a similar option (under Customize Look & Feel), but they call it 'Window Border', which does the same. Both DE's were using 'Onyx' by default.

I changed the LXQt window border setting to 'Orang' which changed the color of the title bar at the top, left-justified the title bar text and when moving the cursor on a menu, the menu item turns blue. Upon changing the SeaMonkey theme from Modern back to Default and restarting, it is faster now.