On 8/11/20 5:05 AM, Daniel wrote:

Edward, when you think "SeaMonkey performs a lot faster, the speed difference is noticeable", is this just for those sites that you were previously at so their information is all in your cache making SM "seem" to display the information quicker .... or are you suggesting SM is operating faster for sites that you haven't been at since clearing your Cache??

It runs faster /overall/ using the Modern theme, whether or not the cache is cleared. When I exit SeaMonkey, it is set to clear the cache each time.

I didn't know if there were any differences between the two, graphics-wise, whether one used or preferred something (perhaps a different graphics library) over another.