So, my mom, has an "upstairs Mac" and "downstairs Mac" both set-up for SeaMonkey to "get messages" from the same @gmail.com address.

They both retrieve all the same messages every day (for years now), to help her remember things, and save her the precariousness of carrying a computer up or down stairs.

Today she tells me the downstairs Mac didn't get any of the messages that the upstairs one did.

Did Google change something or was this a glitch in the matrix today, Sat Aug 22, 2020?

I set up both Mac machines exactly the same, about four years ago....don't really recall all that much about it....100% of the time it is not a Mac or SM problem. IME....so I figure somebody else should have experienced this.

I have time later to do testing, but figured I'd ask first.

Anyone?
GW