I noticed today while running FaceBook and trying to turn off  Messenger
Active Status the screen went slightly blurry, the "X" in upper right corner
turned RED and the pointer became a spinning  circle. Everything froze.  I was
able to open Task Manager via the "Control-Alt-Delete" and checked
SeanMonkey.  Memory was just running up the scale.  Was a little over1GB when
opened Task Manager and was increase like crazy.  In about 30 seconds it was
almost to 3GB.  I then 'stopped' SeaMonkey.

I tried this again - same results.  Then I disabled Java Script.  Tried again
- same results.

Anyone else experience this with FaceBook?  Sending SM into a loop?  SeaMonkey
or FaceBook or (heaven forbid) my problem?

--
"This is America!  You can't make a horse
 testify against himself!"          -Mister Ed