On 11/12/2020 4:46 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
> I used to visit "FoxNews" web site, but it is so filled with THIS & THAT
>
> Is there some way to stop that ?  Ad Blocking just causes more "Please
> Turn Off Ad Blocker" prompts.   A good web site is now TRASHED UP with
> so many ads, it is worthless !   Everything else is trash.
>
> DoctorBill

Try disabling JavaScript (which is NOT Java).  I have PrefBar 7.1.1
installed with SeaMonkey 2.49.5.  PrefBar has two JavaScript controls.
One is plain "javaScript", which globally enables or disables
JavaScript; this one should be setup when you install PrefBar.  The
other is "prefbartabjavascript", which enables or disables JavaScript
only for the current tab; this one needs to be moved from Available to
Enabled if you Customize PrefBar.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

With only 4.2% of the world's population, the United
States has had 18.8% of the world's deaths from COVID-19.
Thank you President Trump.  You are FIRED!!  Good-bye
and good riddance.