On 11/12/20 7:46 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
I used to visit "FoxNews" web site, but it is so filled with THIS & THAT

Is there some way to stop that ?  Ad Blocking just causes more "Please
Turn Off Ad Blocker" prompts.   A good web site is now TRASHED UP with
so many ads, it is worthless !   Everything else is trash.

DoctorBill

Tested in my SM 2.53.4 with no extensions and didn't see any this & that loading.

I do have all the user tracking settings enabled, prompt selected for Location Aware Browsing, and both Safe Browsing settings enabled in Preferences > Privacy & Security.

The Stop button would occasionally turn red, and I would see activity in the upper left video where the ads play.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://give.thunderbird.net/en-US/