On 11/19/2020 1:54 PM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
Hawker wrote:
On 11/15/2020 11:23 PM, Edmund Wong wrote:
Greetings,

The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
2.53.5.  While it was actually released on the 14th, I've only
gotten the chance of posting this today.  My apologies.

So please check out [1] or [2].

Further to note that due to some issues(I would believe bugs, though I
am hand-waving the details), the team is now preparing to get 2.53.1
out.

Thanks to all involved.

Edmund

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.5
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.5/

Thank you so much for getting this out so fast and your continued support of the project. Will update this weekend.

You are aware that this is not the newest version?  2.53.5.1 is, see the release announcement for that level.

yes commented on the wrong thread.