WaltS48 wrote:

Twitter, Amazon, Google and others are not the government.

I can ban you from my platform if I choose, or filter your posts to trash.

I think that discussion is in mozilla.general.

Please read the subject again. It has nothing to do with "can ban". There are people trying to reach these sites and do not know why they cannot. They don't know why they cannot communicate like they have been able to. It is not like they got a memo "take your business elsewhere".

And Apple and Google have banned the Parler phone apps.

OK I did include a free speech note, but even the ACLU has come down against this case.

Ray