Samuel S wrote:

Yet, as many Americans use "Freedom of Speech" is incorrect, as the First and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution is referencing that Our Government shall not restrict and has no application to private entities, as much as many would prefer to apply it to.

The social media companies are not Government, but they are Government protected. Therefore they are only semi-private. They have entered the realm of public utility. And that invokes the realm of discrimination.

So either make them as libel as everyone else, or make them not discriminate.

There is also the area of monopoly and antitrust, but I have varied opinions regarding those.

Ray