On 1/11/21 4:51 PM, Somebody or Other wrote:
Rinaldi wrote:
We have never before had a president who incited a riot against our capitol and then congratulated and thanked the perpetrators. So when the media platforms ban that criminal, seditious behavior, it's because it's criminal and seditious, not because a Republican is doing it.

I have heard this allegation several times yet I cannot find a link or transcript.  Would you be so kind?

The tweets in question have been taken down. But a quick perusal of the news media should give you plenty of information, including direct quotes and clips of his speech just before the riot.

We're already way off topic for this NG, so I'll have nothing more to say about it. I expect most of the thread will be taken down soon by the moderators.

Thought so.

Rinaldi