Ray Davison wrote:
I have 2.35.5 with a fresh profile.  The only change I have made is to import a bookmark file.

This is the Ctrl-D window I get.  I can neither resize nor move it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dWt8x6whc8v9z2RQ9

It was suggested that is the default size, and is designed to be no-sizable or movable.  Is that true?  If so isn't that a unique window?

If the above is true, then somewhere the size and location are hard coded.  Therefore size and position are editable.  Where and how?

Actually the previous version was a bit strange.  I could re-size horizontal but it was full screen height and I could not shrink it vertically; I could move it down off-screen, but could not move it up to get a cursor under it.  But I needed the height so I didn't mind.

Ray

I changed the size of the bookmarks panel and the bookmarks manager window with code in a userChrome.css file.