On 28/01/2021 20:00, mozilla-lists.mbou...@spamgourmet.com wrote:
...>
It does, however, make the "Cancel" button somewhat pointless and misleading, when any changes are already applied anyway, and remain after clicking "Cancel"...

The new bookmark is meant to be created by default. To "Cancel" adding the bookmark, you have to use the "Remove Bookmark" button.

It appears to be a bug that changes to the dialog fields are still applied even if Cancel is used.

Personally I would not have made the dialog behave this way (even with the bug fixed). Rather, I would have had OK and Cancel options so that no bookmark is added until OK is used, and any changes to the dialog are saved at the same time. The dialog as-is is adequate for editing an existing bookmark (especially if the update bug were fixed).

/df

--
London
UK