mozilla-lists.mbou...@spamgourmet.com wrote:

I don't know whether those aspects of the behaviour have changed, and the text changed accordingly, or whether it's always been that way and the text just updated to more accurately reflect what it does.

It does, however, make the "Cancel" button somewhat pointless and misleading, when any changes are already applied anyway, and remain after clicking "Cancel"...

I just tried to check the actions. Ctrl-D presented a bookmark title I could edit. I then highlighted folder A, and then B, and then clicked cancel. The bookmark was placed in B.

The window is tilted "Edit". Editing is often a messy operation with many changes and sometimes cancellations. And in any system I can think of, "Save" is required to be a deliberate act. This "Edit" function just put an entry where I did not want it, just because I touched an object.

Ray