On 2/4/2021 2:54 PM, meagain wrote:
Today SeaMonkey started crashing again and again.  So I check for the new version! Why didn't SeaMonkey tell me about that?
But CONGRATULATIONS on the new release.

https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.6/ and previous versions said "... Automatic upgrades from previous versions are currently disabled for this release. Please download the full installer from the downloads section and install SeaMonkey 2.53.6 manually over the previous version..."
--
So leaky, itchy, tired, and loco! Also, 2021 isn't any better. :( Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )