On 2/4/21 5:54 PM, meagain wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Greetings,

The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
2.53.6.

So please check out [1] or [2].

Thanks to all involved.

Edmund

PS: Yeah, somewhat a canned message.  Currently in the middle of a bunch
of things while doing release, so my apologies.

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.6
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.6/

Today SeaMonkey started crashing again and again.  So I check for the new version! Why didn't SeaMonkey tell me about that?

Because "Automatic upgrades from prior versions are disabled for this release. If you need to upgrade from an earlier version, please download the full installer from the downloads section and install SeaMonkey 2.53.6 manually over the previous version."

If upgrades are disabled so are announcements, and they did tell you about it with the first post in this thread.

--
OS: Fedora 33 Workstation - Gnome Desktop