On 3/21/2021 7:50 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 3/21/21 9:27 AM, no...@nonospam.org wrote:
For the last couple of months, the appearance of the main Google website on SeaMonkey has been different from what it has been for years. Search results are presented in individual boxes, and the website just looks strange.

I don't see much difference using SeaMonkey 2.53.6 and Firefox 86.0.1, but I don't know what your search term is.

Do you have the same problem using Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled?

I never use a search site preferring to search from the address bar.

I definitely see differences between my SeaMonkey v2.53.6 (User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.6) and Firefox v86.0.1 in my decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC.
--
Finally getting over my Moderna shot #1 hang over that pinched me. Stop the racisms please. Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )