S wrote:

1MB doesn't sound unusual. 905 distinct nodes in 1MB's worth of space
does sound unusual. What's the date on your seednodes.ref?

12th October 2003... that does seem a bit old.

Maybe it's
using the classic routing scheme, with no estimators.

Looking at http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/seednodes.ref I notice that there are lines like

Estimator.epDNF.Store.d.Key=00d8e5dde97ac2f83d9b80f457aa744a38b1d8de8253833f
Estimator.epDNF.Store.d.Time=3f1c562a

Which are NOT present in my seednodes.ref. Now I have no idea what estimators are (bit of a newbie), but it does look like I'm not using them.

Maybe you're
counting the entries incorrectly?

Each one has 12 lines, 10860 lines in total, 10860/12=905. Didn't check every entry had 12 lines, but if definitely looked like it.

Unless you're having connection problems, I'd ignore it. If you are
having connection problems, shut down your node, delete the lsnodes_a,
lsnodes_b, ngrt_global_a, ngrt_global_b, rtnodes_a, rtnodes_b, rtprops_a,
and rtprops_b files from your Freenet directory, download the latest
seednodes.ref from http://freenetproject.org/snapshots, and restart your
node.

Well I wasn't really having too many problem, but I did that anyway, as my seednodes.ref does seem to be in the old format.

Thanks,

Michal.