On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 15:53, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> Please, please, please FIX this and allow direct MTA connections from
> subscribed members only.

Testing to see if I can send mail in.  My email is hosted on
my own server.   I have a "send permitted from" record in the
DNS for my domain.  Nothing goes through my ISP's mail server,
but since traffic on port 25 is unencrypted, they can read my
mail anyway.   They can also find out that I run a freenet
node by running one themselves and looking at the IP numbers
they collect.  I know the IP's of over 1000 freenet nodes.

-- Ed Huff