First, I appreciate that Matthew had to "ban" Toni.  Open discussion
of Freenet documents is just plain stupid, for obvious reasons.

Second, I'm sure that Freenet and this list are already illegal in
many countries. If Freenet ever becomes popular, it will undoubtedly
become illegal everywhere, more or less.

With any luck, Freenet will be fully anonymous and secure by then.
Even now, this support list could be hosted anonymously and securely at
reasonable cost.

And BTW, why is Freenet incorporated in the USA, and not somewhere
with lower legal and political risks?

--
Best regards,
 Ichi                          mailto:i...@xerobank.net