On Sunday, November 15, 2009, 2:17:12 AM, Luke771 wrote:

> Matthew Toseland wrote:
>> On Monday 09 November 2009 19:41:27 Ichi wrote:
>>
>>> First, I appreciate that Matthew had to "ban" Toni.  Open discussion
>>> of Freenet documents is just plain stupid, for obvious reasons.
>>>
>>> Second, I'm sure that Freenet and this list are already illegal in
>>> many countries. If Freenet ever becomes popular, it will undoubtedly
>>> become illegal everywhere, more or less.
>>>
>>> With any luck, Freenet will be fully anonymous and secure by then.
>>> Even now, this support list could be hosted anonymously and securely at
>>> reasonable cost.
>>>
>>> And BTW, why is Freenet incorporated in the USA, and not somewhere
>>> with lower legal and political risks?
>>>

>> Such as ...? (That's a serious question as well as a rhetorical one)
>>

> Some small island nation like Tonga or something?
> The Principality of Sealand?
> San Marino?

Well,  that's  another  thing we wouldn't want to discuss publicly (at
least,  if  we  were knowledgeable).  And actually, I'm not, so that's
not  a problem.  Anyway, Xerobank's website lists an address in Panama
for Xero Networks AG.
--
Best regards,
 Ichi                            mailto:i...@xerobank.net