Hi,

I have been using Freenet for a long time (thanks), but your instructions
and help are appalling.  You say there is a problem, but never offer a
solution, just some string of geek jargon that is meaningless to anyone who
is not a programmer.  I find it easier to just uninstall (losing all pending
downloads etc) then re-install.  I have not once found a solution to a
problem I have had.

Examples are notices saying that my node is too old and if I don't upgrade I
will be "left in the dust" whatever that means.  I cannot update, the bloody
programme is supposed to do it for me!  There is no "check for updates"
button.  It is worse than Google for telling you things that you then cannot
alter or find information on.

Please amend this and give clear instructions and help in plain English.

Regards

Peter Kunzli
PO Box 526
Bangalow