On 08/06/2015 06:16 PM, Lucario Moore wrote:
> Fresh after install, Freenet tries and fails to open in Chrome. My
> Wrapper log is included as an attatchment. I'd also like to change
> the default browser to Firefox but it only shows Chrome and IE (Which
> I don't have installed).

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! Can you please open [0] the
Preferences window, [1] set "Debug logging" to "Debug," click "Apply,"
try opening the browser with the tray app, and send the resulting
FreenetTray.log?

What versions of Chrome and Firefox do you have? The tray app requires
Firefox 29 or later because it introduced a way to launch URLs in a new
private tab. How did you uninstall IE?

- Steve

[0]
https://github.com/freenet/wintray/blob/master/Screenshots/running_menu.png