On 08/06/2015 09:48 PM, AltYahoo wrote:
> I get what I assume is a little freenet error message after a bit of
> Chrome "This page cannot be found" error soon after. I was going to
> try to get a screenshot of the text in said error tomorrow.

In that case I think what's happening is Freenet launches, the tray app
notes that it has launched, it starts the browser, then Freenet crashes
shortly after because it can't find its files. Moving it to a folder
without special characters in the path to it (like C:\Freenet ) should
fix it.

The next question is why your Firefox isn't detected. We can get more
information once I'm able to add detailed logging on browser detection,
but for the time being - are your comfortable looking at your registry
to find where the Firefox installation is listed? The tray searches in a
few locations already [0] but apparently we're missing some.

[0] https://github.com/freenet/wintray/blob/master/Browsers/Firefox.cs#L10