Spam detection software, running on the system "freenetproject.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  ] You could use YaCy for that:http://www.yacy.net Ivan, Arne
   Thanks for your replies. I looked at YaCy. It's new to me. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.0 FREENET_FROM_BACKUPMX  Received from the backup-MX server
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 2.0 FREENET_LOC_SHORT      Contains short body and URI
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS

--- Begin Message ---
] You could use YaCy for that:http://www.yacy.net

Ivan, Arne

Thanks for your replies. I looked at YaCy. It's new to me.

Best wishes, Robert

--- End Message ---