Hi,
I'm worried about freenet wearing out my drive prematurely from the constant
disk access. I have a couple questions related to this:

1. Is there any support for disk caching that might be able to reduce
disk accesses?
2. Would increasing the memory available to the JVM make freenet read
the disk less?
3. Also, I saw on IRC that someone was thinking of rewriting the code to
make the seedrefs file (?) reside
in memory instead of being constantly accessed from the disk, has this
actually been done, or do you think it's feasible?

Thanks guys, and congratulations on freenet, I think this is how the
internet Should be.