Am Donnerstag 23 April 2009 15:16:40 schrieb Matthew Toseland:
> Arguably nobody ever types CHKs even now, and copy and paste allows for
> fairly long keys. Thoughts?

You know what I think.

The length of the key doesn't matter to me, because freesites already hide
them in links, and otherwise I just copy-paste them.

I didn't ever watch my downloads long enough to say where exactly they stop. I
just start them, and if they didn't finish in a week, I remove them again. I
don't trust my memory enough to say much about the state. Many didn't even
start, but I'm not sure in which state they were...

Best wishes,
Arne
--
-- Ein W?rfel System: http://1w6.org - einfach saubere (Rollenspiel-) Regeln.