Wonder if we have a sync issue somewhere.  I need to sit down and look at all the under the covers rules we install and see how many of them (if any) need to sync state - there's a small chance that could be sending this into interrupt hell.  I've seen pfsync feedback loops before, they aren't happy (I think OpenBSD 3.8 has some more fixes in regards to this stuff).

--Bill