Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Argg! My PfSense just died!

On 9/19/05, Mojo Jojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Any idea why my Pf died in the middle of running? I didn't do an upgrade, it
was a system running on a fresh install of 0.84 days before.

Also, besided the booting problem, I am wondering why it just stopped
working which is what caused me to reboot it in the first place.

Thanks for any insight on this..

We've had reports on the IRC channel of this happening after a power hit, or other crash too.