On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 13:05 -0400, Scott Ullrich wrote:
> I think it will work better with a "dummy" ip.  But it will work
> without a ip as well now.

Hm. Dummy IP looks like ugliest and the most unintuitive solution.

Also as I noted it results in few options breaking - anti lockout and
stuff.

If you'we fixed these to use WAN IP address in this case instead,  I do
not understand why do you need fake address at all.

Practically speaking all rules with fake IP are broken and functionality
which they expect to provide to provide does not work.

Well. Anyway I'll just wait for new version and check how it works in
all 3 cases.