Has anyone considered trying to get a WRAP and PfSense working with a PCMCIA interface and the Verizon wireless cards?

I have been thinking about this for a while and thought it would be worth a post to see what sort of trouble I could stir up :)

I have already been successful getting the cards to work in Linux, just really need the PCMCIA interface with CardBus support.

Maybe a MiniPCI to PCMCIA converter? Beats me..

Thoughts?