Damn things. Now my external carp has gone to INIT and the right firewall wont let me connect.

But I can telnet from left onto the actual lan server on port 25

Lee

Lee Hetherington wrote:

Bill

Yes Im outside of that physical network

Scott

No errors no... Im just rebooting now actually. Im going to login and try telnet from firewall to private ip in a sec...

Scott Ullrich wrote:

Well if your no longer logging errors your headed in the right
direction.   Have you rebooted?    Have you telnetted from the
firewall to the private ip port 25?

Scott