On 4/4/06, Randy B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > And yes, we are open to replacing it with something else if someone
> > wants to do the plubming.
>
> If given the choice between ntp.org
> (http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Main/NTPcopyrightStatement) and OpenNTP
> (OpenBSD), which would you prefer?

Don't know that it makes a difference - both licenses look OK.
OpenNTP is certainly the more secure of the two, but I have seen
complaints about clock precision with it (food for thought, I honestly
don't find it to be an issue and don't need my clock accurate to the
picosecond...but hey, I don't count ;-P)  OpenNTP has my vote
personally (and is probably smaller than ntp.org - just a guess).