On 5/10/06, Rainer Duffner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What hardware is inside the dlink?
You should compare apples to apples.
And I don't think the dlink runs pf as a packet-filter...
I'm actually not comparing the device to the WRAP box so much as
showing an example where increasing the number of connections
decreased the overall throughput.

Again my assumption is that increasing the number of connections is
going to increase the CPU usage which will in turn decrease the max
throughput.  Is this incorrect?
--
Paul Haddad ([EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED])