On 5/16/06, Ispánovits Imre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's it! I can define port to belong to multiple vlans, so I can it try
tomorrow.
It is an other thing that not knowing the vlans, I am a little bit uncertain
if it is secure enough on a firewall. I mean packets are sharing the same
physical media. How secure is it?

It's as secure as the switches vlan implementation.  I find that Cisco
has done a reasonably good job on their high end switches (I can only
comment on the 6500 series), Nortel, not so good on the 8600 series.
Most of the issues come from memory and cpu - and how the switch code
handles running out of either.