[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
While some users are well-disposed to understanding the concepts and making changes in each “tab”, other users require a complete visualization of the project.

heh this is the way m0n0wall used to be, a long list of rules on all interfaces on a single page. Many people begged for tabs. When they got them, many others moaned about having them. No matter what open source developers do, somebody is going to bitch, moan, and complain. :)

I think there was discussion of a knob in m0n0wall to revert to the old style of display, with all the rules on one page. I don't recall offhand if it's there or not. that might be something worth considering.