> On 8/24/06, Robert Mortimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > between the two

> traffic graphs
> until fail over
> > >
> > > CARP load balancing is not supported in 1.0.
> >
> > No problem. Is it in Head or are you looking for volunteers? I'm still
>
> Nope, we removed that functionality because it doesn't work worth a
> damn.  I don't expect to see it in the tree again.  You might be
> better served with a carp cluster with TWO wans, not a carp cluster
> with one wan on each node.

I have two WANS. The carp cluster is across two boxes each with it's own
ADSL connection.

      |=PF01===ADSL01===Iternet

    Carp

LAN===|

    Carp

      |=PF02===ADSL02===Iternet

Carp is the simple way to balance across this setup. Is there a way to use
the load balancer on the CAP NIC instead. All examples seem to have a 1
box solution

--Rob