Understood.

Does this mean that in practice it will not be included in 1.0? What about 1.1.

Thanks

Pierre

On 1-Sep-06, at 10:39 AM, Scott Ullrich wrote:

On 9/1/06, Pierre Frisch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bill,
I guess I don't understand the problem. Why had the driver got to be
backported for each version? How is pfsense built? Is this a problem
with FreeBSD or with pfsense?

pfSense runs on RELENG_6_1.  The newer driver was in RELENG_6 (stable)
and backported to RELENG_6_1.