If all it takes is $50 I would be happy to oblige the board did cost me $500 and it is worthless without a driver.

That being said there very few 4 port cards and I could not get hold of one of the "old" ones that are supported so this may become a problem very rapidly well before the 12 month time frame of 1.1. It may be necessary to reconsider the problem but I do not now the issue so it is hard for me to contribute on that topic. I understand the problem of RELENG_6_1 and RELENG_6 apparently FreeBSD is releasing RELENG_6_2 in October may be we should consider a 1.0.1 with an updated kernel?

Thanks

Pierre