        Von: Michael Schuh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Gesendet: Do 28.09.2006 12:28
        An: support@pfsense.com
        Betreff: [pfSense Support] Configuration with Public IP DMZ

        Hi,

        i have pfsense taked yesterday in production use
        (SNAPSHOT from 2006-09-26).
        My configuration is
        wan public.226/28
        DMZ public.241/28
        lan privateip/24

        now i have the Problem my config for ftp-proxying our ftp-server
        is probably wrong. i can connect to the ftp, but it passed only
        one type of ftp-connect's (active or passive, be not sure).

        i say our ftp.server is on public.247 so i must redirect all
        ftp connects to the ftp-proxy-helper, but i be not sure how.

        i have diabled the automatic nat rules, and need also the right
        rules for outboud ftp sessions.
        at the time i have configured outbound nat only for
        our privatenet except the DMZ-NET.

        Another question is abount /etc/sysctl.conf. I have made
        an entry for proxyarp, while out interconnect disconnects the
        dmz-nt if they get no arp addresses (for me this is bullshit,
security-leak)
        but he doesn't work otherwise.
        Get the /etc/sysctl mangled or changes by an update? if so, if there
        another possibility to change net.link.ether.inet.proxyall to 1 ?
        (default 0 ).

        thank a lot

        regards

        michael