I've been contemplating re-writing check_reload_status, but it will probably take me a while, not sure how soon you want this fixed.

For now, I'm just going to add a crontab entry to check if check_reload_status is running every 10 minutes, and start it if not.

-Kyle

Scott Ullrich wrote:
We need to audit check_reload_status and fix the bugs.

Scott