On 1/26/07, Kyle Mott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been contemplating re-writing check_reload_status, but it will
probably take me a while, not sure how soon you want this fixed.

Soon.  Or atleast get it band-aided (see below).

For now, I'm just going to add a crontab entry to check if
check_reload_status is running every 10 minutes, and start it if not.

This would be a short term bandaid.  Can you send me the crontab entry
when you have it working?

Thanks!

Scott