That was fixed a day or so ago.

And please keep in mind this is a PRERELEASE of 1.2-BETA-1.  This is
NOT 1.2-BETA-1...

Scott

On 4/24/07, Pablo Montoro Escaño <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We are testing the beta 1 of pfSense 1.2 and we have found that the OpenVPN has
a problem that it had not in 1.0.1.

Trying to create a configuration in the server or client tag, after pressing
Save it returns to the OpenVPN with no rules created.

The same has been done (exactly the same) in a pfSense 1.0.1 and the rule has
been created correctly.

a bug?