Von: Pablo Montoro Escaño
Gesendet: Do 26.04.2007 13:26
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [pfSense Support] OpenVPN problem in 1.2

The rules don't appear neither in Client nor in Server.

I don't know if if it's working, but I have passed the configuration to an old image (1.0.1) and I could see the rules created. So I think the rules are, but it is just they don't appear.

Fuchs, Martin wrote:
That's very strange...
I'm running 4 systems by now with this snapshot and it really works fine... Let me ask: it's when you creatre the client or server settings that they disappear afterwards ? but they work ? or don't they work properly ?