Hi Markus,

it´s long time ago i wrote that tutorial, but maybe i could help you.

Could you verify some things ?

1. Are there any checked values except PAP in the "New remote Access
Profile Policy Wizard / Edit Profile" Dialog Box ?

2. Is the User allowed to do Ras Dial-in (in the User Preferences) ?

3. Could you post some of the Eventlog Entries from the Windows Server
and the Syslogs from pfsense ?

4. Are you using the Active Directory in Native 2003 Mode or in Mixed
Mode with pre 2000 Domain Controllers ?

5. Do you have registered the IAS in Active Directory ?

Kind regards

Christian Veith