On 5/8/07, Pablo Montoro Escaño <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > The way I understand it this is the behavior that we exhibit now?

well, not really...

1.- if I select "Enable Static ARP entries", then clients asking a dynamic IP
can not have it (even if the MAC is saved).

2.- if I DON'T select "Enable Static ARP entries", then clients in LAN with
static IP can connect to the pfSense (even if no MAC is saved).

Okay, so the problem is that we are not adding hosts from the DHCP
Server database with a mac address set?  If so, I can fix this.

Anyone else object that this will break their current setup?

Scott